Subject:（专业）：Marine Meteorology, Physical oceanography
Address:（通信地址）：Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanhai Road 7, 266071, Qingdao, China
2019.05 – present Associate Professor, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves (KLOCAW), Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IOCAS)
2018.10-2019.04 Assistant Professor, KLOCAW, IOCAS
2016.10-2018.09 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, KLOCAW, IOCAS
2018.05 – 2018.07 Visiting Scientist, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany
My work mainly concentrates on the regional climate system modelling, climate extremes, and detection and attribution. By using state of the art regional climate model, I conduct high-resolution historical simulations and future projections of regional climate. Various kinds of observations and statistical methods have been used to validate the model’s skill in capturing regional climate features and their added value to global climate model/global reanalysis dataset, I also conduct research on the wind energy climatology, variability and its changes under global warming, which are important for the wind farms installation. I have interests in climate change of extreme events (such as storm surge, typhoon and extreme events), in while fields I have published several papers with my collaborators. The climate responses to global warming varies from region to region. Through regional climate modelling, advanced statistical methods and theoretical analysis, I aim to promote better understanding of regional responses to global warming.
2006.09-2010.06 Bachelor Degree, Marine Science, Ocean University of China, China
2010.09-2012.06 Master Degree, Physical Oceanography, Ocean University of China, China
2012.11-2016.07 PhD student, Marine Meteorology, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany
2016.07 PhD degree, Marine Meteorology, Hamburg University, Germany
Editorial Board member, PLOS ONE, 2019.05 -
Guest Editor, Atmosphere, 2017.09 - 2018.08
Peer reviewer, Environmental Research Letter, Climate Dynamics, Journal of Climate, Geoscientific Model Development, Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, Ocean Dynamics, Weather and Forecasting, American Journal of Climate Change, Pure and Applied Geophysics
Wind climate and wind energy, climate statistics and climate extremes, regional air-sea interaction, detection and attribution
Honors and Awards:（获得荣誉、获奖情况）
Outstanding Graduate Student, Ocean University of China, 2010
Outstanding Graduate Student, Ocean University of China, 2012
China Scholarship Council Scholarship, 2012
China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation, 2017
Huiquan Scholarship for young scientist, 2019
(1) Li, D., Feng, J., Dosio, A., Qi, J., Xu, Z., & Yin, B. (2020). Historical evaluation and future projections of 100‐m wind energy potentials over CORDEX‐East Asia. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 125 (15), e2020JD032874.
(2) Li, D., Staneva, J., Grayek, S., Behrens, A., Feng, J., & Yin, B. (2020). Skill Assessment of an Atmosphere–Wave Regional Coupled Model over the East China Sea with a Focus on Typhoons. Atmosphere, 11(3), 252.
(3) Li, D., Feng, J., Xu, Z., Yin, B., Shi, H., & Qi, J. (2019). Statistical Bias Correction for Simulated Wind Speeds Over CORDEX‐East Asia. Earth and Space Science, 6(2), 200-211.
(4) Li, D., von Storch, H., Yin, B., Xu, Z., Qi, J., Wei, W. and Guo, D., 2018. Low‐level jets over the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea: climatology, variability and the relationship with regional atmospheric circulations. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres.
(5) Li, D., Yin, B., Feng, J., Dosio, A., Geyer, B., Qi, J., Shi, H. and Xu, Z., 2018. Present Climate Evaluation and Added Value Analysis of Dynamically Downscaled Simulations of CORDEX—East Asia. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 57(10), pp.2317-2341.
(6) Li, D., 2017. Added value of high‐resolution regional climate model: selected cases over the Bohai Sea and the Yellow Sea areas. International Journal of Climatology, 37(1), pp.169-179.
(7) Li, D., von STORCH, H. and Geyer, B., 2016. Testing reanalyses in constraining dynamical downscaling. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan. Ser. II, 94, pp.47-68.
(8) Li, D., von Storch, H. and Geyer, B., 2016. High‐resolution wind hindcast over the Bohai Sea and the Yellow Sea in East Asia: Evaluation and wind climatology analysis. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 121(1), pp.111-129.
(9) Li, D., Geyer, B. and Bisling, P., 2016. A model-based climatology analysis of wind power resources at 100-m height over the Bohai Sea and the Yellow Sea. Applied energy, 179, pp.575-589.
(10) Li, D., Chen, X. and Liu, A., 2011. On the generation and evolution of internal solitary waves in the northwestern South China Sea. Ocean Modelling, 40(2), pp.105-119.
(11) Feng, J., Li, D.*, Li, Y., Liu, Q. and Wang, A., 2018. Storm surge variation along the coast of the Bohai Sea. Scientific reports, 8(1), p.11309.
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Tel: 86-532-82898902 Fax: 86-532-82898612 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org