2012.07 to now Institute of oceanology, Chinese academy of sciences, Associate Professor
2008.10 – 2012.03 Hokkaido University, Faculty of Engineering Doctor Degree
Title of thesis: Hydrophobic surface on Al and its Corrosion Protection
2005.09 – 2008.07 China Ocean University, Material Physics and Chemistry, Master Degree
2001.09- 2005.06 Qingdao University, Bachelor Degree
Member of Japan Society of Corrosion
Marine Corrosion and Protection/Surface treatment of Al and its Alloys
(1) Meng Zheng, Masatoshi Sakairi# and Himendra Jha, Influence of desiccation procedures on the surface wettability and corrosion resistance of porous aluminium anodic oxide films, Corrosion Science, 2012, 55:332-338. (IF=5.412)
(2) Bei Qian ,Baorong Hou, Meng Zheng#, The inhibition effect of tannic acid on mild steel corrosion in seawater wet/dry cyclic conditions. Corrosion Science, 2013,72:1-9. (IF=5.412)
(3) Bei Qian, Jing Wang, Meng Zheng#, Baorong Hou, Synergistic effect of polyaspartic acid and iodide ion on corrosion inhibition of mild steel in H2SO4. Corrosion Science, 2013, 75:184-192 . (IF=5.412)
(4) M. Zheng, M. Sakairi, H. Jha, 2010. Influence of Wettability on Corrosion Resistance of Anodized Aluminum in NaCl Solution, Corrosion Engineering. Vol. 59, pp, 335-337.
(5) M. Zheng, M. Sakairi. 2010. Corrosion Resistance Improvement of Aluminum by Hydrophobic Anodic Oxide Film. Proceeding of ICAA 12 - The 12th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys.