2019/05-present, Associate professor, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2013/07-2019/04, Assistant professor, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2014/04-2015/03, Visiting scientist, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Ph.D., 2008/09-2013/06, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
B.S., 2004/09-2008/06, Shandong University
marine microbiologically influenced corrosion
1. Wu J.J.*, Gao J.Y., Zhang D.*, et al. Microbial communities present on mooring chain steels with different copper contents and corrosion rates. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology. 38 (2020) 378-394.
2. Chen J.N., Wu J.J.*, Wang P., et al. Corrosion of 907 steel influenced by sulfate-reducing bacteria. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 28 (2019) 1469-1479.
3. Wu J.J.*, Tan F.Q., Zhang D.*, et al. Corrosion of copper-bearing high strength mooring chain steel affected by microbes in seawater. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces. 55 (2019) 1207-1216.
4. Tan, F.Q., Wu J.J.*, Zhang D.*, et al. Corrosion of Q235 carbon steel influenced by the introduction of aerogenic and aerobic bacteria. Materials and Corrosion. 69 (2018) 1196-1204.
5. Li EE, Wu J.J.*, Zhang D.*, et al. D-phenylalanine inhibits the corrosion of Q235 carbon steel caused by Desulfovibrio sp. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 127 (2018) 178-184.
6. Wu J.J.*, Wang P., Gao J.Y., et al. Comparison of water-line corrosion processes in natural and artificial seawater: The role of microbes. Electrochemistry Communications. 80 (2017) 9-15.
7. Wu J.J.*, Liu H.Q., Wang P., et al. Oxygen reduction reaction affected by sulfate-reducing bacteria: Different roles of bacterial cells and metabolites. Indian Journal of Microbiology. 57 (2017) 344-350.
8. Wu J.J., Zhang D.*, Wang P., et al. (2016). The influence of Desulfovibrio sp. and Pseudoalteromonas sp. on the corrosion of Q235 carbon steel in natural seawater. Corrosion Science. 112 (2016) 552-562.
9. Wu J.J., Wang P., Zhang D*, et al. Catalysis of oxygen reduction reaction by an iron-reducing bacterium isolated from marine corrosion product layers. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. 774 (2016) 83-87.
10. Wu J.J., Nabae Y., Muthukrishnan A., et al. (2016). Electrochemical deposition and dissolution of Fe species for N-doped carbon to understand the degradation mechanism of Pt-free oxygen reduction catalysts. Electrochimica Acta. 214 (2016) 307-312.