2004/07—now, Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Doctoral Supervisor
2001/11—now, Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Professor
2005/05—2012, Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Professor
2000/05—now, Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Master Supervisor
1999/10—2001/11, Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Associate Professor
1986/09—1990/07, Northeastern University/nonferrous metal metallurgy, Bachelor of engineering
1990/09—1993/03, Northeastern University/corrosion and protection, Master of engineering
1993/04—1997/03, Northeastern University/corrosion and protection, Doctor of engineering
1997/04—1999/10, Institute of Oceanography, Chinese Academy of Sciences, post-doctor
1998/02—1998/05, Department of engineering, Yamaguchi University, Japan, visiting scholar
2018/11/17—2020/11/16, China Computer Federation, Chairman of Supervisory Committee of Qingdao branch (number: CCF-APPT-CH-2018-285)
2016/12/10—2020/12/10, Qingdao computer society, Standing director
2014/12/09—2018/12/09, Shandong society of corrosion and protection, Deputy secretary general, Standing director
2014/12/09—2018/12/09, Qingdao society of corrosion and protection, Deputy secretary general, Standing director
2017/11—now, Technical expert of Chinese Patent Examination, National intellectual property administration, PRC (number: JSZJ1022)
2018—2020, Member of Professional Committee on Corrosion Electrochemistry, Chinese society for corrosion and protection
2018—2020, Member of Professional Committee on Intelligent Diagnosis of Equipment Health, Chinese society for corrosion and protection
2017/12—2021/12, Standing director, Shandong Robotics Society
Marine corrosion and protection, corrosion detection and monitoring in marine environment; corrosion sensor in deep sea; big data in marine corrosion; new detection methods’ research as well as marine engineering corrosion prevention work in marine environment. Environmental engineering, magnesium alloy seawater chemical power supply.
Honors and Awards
(1) Steel Structure Corrosion and Anti-Corrosion Technology in Marine Environment, won the second award of national science and technology progress (ranked 2) , number: 2002-J-215-2-03-R02;
(2) Marine steel structure corrosion state tracking and scanning system, won the first award in Shandong province scientific and technology progress(ranked 2). Seawater corrosion-resistant coating steel wire, won the second government award of Liaoning province scientific and technology progress(ranked 5). Research on the correlation between marine corrosion and environment and its new anti-corrosion technology, won the second award of Shandong province scientific and technology progress(ranked 9).
(3) Qingdao City Youth Science and Technology Award (individual award, 2003).
Shandong Province Outstanding Engineer Award (individual award, 2010).
(4) 19 patents have been authorized. 2 items of computer software copyright registered
(1) A corrosion monitoring probe for anti-fouling, patent number: 01216461.5
(2) Strip sacrificial anode, patent number: 01216467.4
(3) An iron ion corrosion inhibitor, patent number: 01107856.1
(4) Sample rack for simulated corrosion test device, patent number: 01216668.5
(5) Microbe corrosion rapid measurement probe, patent number: 01216709.6
(6) A new copper/copper sulfate electrode, patent number: 01216465.8
(7) Single-bus composite corrosion sensor, patent number: 01216707.x
(8) Submarine pipeline monitoring device suitable for sea mud and seawater conditions, patent number: 02214755.1
(9) A new conductivity meter, patent number: 01216705.3
(10) A submarine underwater detector, patent number: 200420030218.3
(11) Long-term protection device for water environment monitoring sensor, patent number: 01216887.4
(12) Serial cluster type sacrificial anode, patent number: 01216466.6
(13) An electrolytic device for preventing water supply pipeline from fouling and corrosion, patent number: 01216819.x
(14) A protective device for monitoring probe for automatic long-term monitoring of water environmental parameters, patent number: 01216888.2
(15) Double-layer aluminum alloy composite sacrificial anode, patent number: 200610045992.5
(16) An enzyme inhibitor and its application in preventing mussels from blocking seawater pipelines, patent number: 01107854.5
(17) Two-cabin bacterial corrosion experimental tank, patent number: 01216463.1
(18) Anti-scale test vessel, patent number: 200810238396.8
(19) A magnesium alloy anode material and its preparation method, patent number: 201610136115.2
(20) A low driving potential aluminum alloy sacrificial anode material and its preparation method, patent number: 201610136266.8
(21) Indoor seawater corrosion electrochemical experimental device with adjustable flow rate, patent number: 201610850627.5
(22) Disc-type rotary propulsion autonomous submersible, patent number: 201710107947.6
(23) A pulse one-way propulsion pump, patent number: 201710108657.3
Representative papers and works
(1) Tian Guodong, Sun Lijuan, Sun Huyuan. Improvement of graphene oxide modified carbon fiber anode on seawater battery voltage[J], Power Sources(in Chinese),2019,43(05):832-835.
(2) Gao Yang, Sun Huyuan, Sun Lijuan. Initial corrosion behavior of X80 pipeline steel in the Yellow Sea[J], Corrosion and Protection(in Chinese), 2018,39(05):327-331+358.
(3)Li Jiarun,Jiang Quantong,Sun Huyuan, et al. Effect of heat treatment on corrosion behavior of AZ63 magnesium alloy in 3.5 wt.% sodium chloride solution[J]. Corrosion Science, 2016,111:288-301.
(4)Wang Wei,Xu Likun,Sun Huyuan, et al. Spatial resolution comparison of AC-SECM with SECM and their characterization of self-healing performance of hexamethylene diisocyanate trimer microcapsule coatings[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015,3(10):5599-5607.
(5)Cao Kun,Sun Huyuan,Zhao Xia, et al. Investigation of Novel Gemini Surfactant with Long Chain Alkyl Ammonium Headgroups as Corrosion Inhibitor for Copper in 3.5% NaCl[J]. International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2014,9(12):8106-8119.
(6)Liu Shuan, Zhao Xiao-rong, Sun Hu-yuan, et al. The degradation of tetracycline in a photo-electro-Fenton system[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal,2013,231:441-448.
(7)Sun Huyuan, Liu Shuan, Sun Lijuan, et al. A Comparative Study on the Corrosion of Galvanized Steel under Simulated Rust Layer Solution with and without 3.5wt%NaCl[J]. International Journal of Electrochemical Science,2013,8(3):3494-3509.
(8)Liu Shuan,Sun Huyuan,Sun Lijuan, et al. Effects of pH and Cl- concentration on corrosion behavior of the galvanized steel in simulated rust layer solution[J]. Corrosion Science,2012,65:520-527.
(9)Wang Wei,Sun Hu-yuan,Sun Li-juan, et al. Numerical Simulation for Crevice Corrosion of 304 Stainless Steel in Sodium Chloride Solution[J]. Chemical Research in Chinese Universities, 2010,26(5):822-828.
(10)Song Zuwei,Ma Junfeng, Sun Huyuan, et al. Electrochemical Synthesis of Barium Tungstate Crystallites with Different Morphologies: Effect of Electrolyte Components[J]. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2009,92(10):2447-2450.
(11)Song Zuwei, Ma Junfeng, Sun Huyuan, et al. Synthesis of NiWO4 nano-particles in low-temperature molten salt medium[J]. Ceramics International, 2009,35(7):2675-2678.
(12)Song Zuwei, Ma Junfeng, Sun Huyuan, et al. Low-temperature molten salt synthesis and characterization of CoWO4 nano-particles[J]. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 2009,163(1):62-65.
(13)Sun HY, Wang W, Sun LJ. Finite element method simulation of 35# steel cathodic protection models in the seawater[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2009,79-82:1153-1156.
(14)Sun HY, Ma SD, Hou BR, et al. Mathematical analysis of long term fouling corrosion in sea water[J]. Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology, 2003,38(3):223-227.
(15)Hou BR, Sun HY, Zhang JL, et al. Analysis of corrosive environmental factors of seabed sediment[J]. Bulletin of Materials Science, 2001,24(2):253-255.
(16)Hou BR, Zhang JL, Sun HY, et al. Corrosion of C-Mn steel in simulated tidal and immersion zones[J]. British Corrosion Journal,2001,36(4):310-312.
(17) Liu Shuan, Sun Huyuan, Sun Lijuan, et al. Corrosion resistance of galvalume coated steel in Qingdao seawater[J], Materials Engineering,2015,43(03):42-47.
(18) Zhang Ning, Sun Li-juan, Liu Shuan, et al. The electrochemical corrosion behavior of Q235 steel in different concentrations of coastal tidal flats simulated soil solutions[J], Materials Protection,2015,48(01):44-46+8.
(19)Sun Huyuan, Wang Yuane, Sun Lijuan. Application of fluorocarbon coating on temperature sensor of heaters[J], Corrosion Science and Protection Technology,2007(06):447-450.