1993.8– present, Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1998.3-1998.6,Visiting Professor,Tokyo Institute of Technology
Ph.D., 1999, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China.
M.S., 1993, Ocean University of Qingdao, Qingdao, China.
B.S. , 990, Jilin University, Jilin, China.
Director ,Shandong Province Institute of Corrosion and Protection
Editorial Board, Corrosion & Protection
Marine Corrosion and Protection, Corrosion Electrochemistry
1. Yantao Li, Jianguo Liu. A study of electrical chloride extraction of iron artifacts, Materials and Corrosion (2008), 59.
2. Jianguo Liu, Yantao Li and Maotao Wu, Electrochemical Methods for Chloride Removal from Simulated Cast Iron Artefacts, Studies in Conseration (2008), 53, 41-48.
3. Jianguo Liu,Yantao Li, The Study of Immersion Dechlorination of Iron Artifacts, Materials and Corrosion (2008), 59, 52-55.
4. Yantao Li, Corrosion behaviour of steel in beach soil along Bohai Bay, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology (2009), 44(2): 91-95.
5. Li Yantao, Wang Luyao, LiuJianguo and Hou Baorong. Behavior of Thermal Sprayed Zinc Coatings in the Splash Zone, Materials Performance, 2011.50(12) ,46-49.
6. Yantao Li, Xiao Li, Jianguo Liu and Baorong Hou. Study of corrosion behavior of sprayed zinc-aluminum (ZAZA) coatings in marine environment. Science and Engineering of Composite Materials, 2012.19(1).75-80.
7. LI Yantao, YANG Lihui, LI Xiao, LIU Jianguo and HOU Baorong, Corrosion Behavior of Sprayed Zinc-Aluminum (ZZA) Coatings in Simulated Marine Environment,Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 8 (2013) 9886 – 9893.
8. Yantao Li, Xiao Li, Guowei Cai and Lihui Yang. Influence of AC interference to Corrosion of Q235 Carbon Steel, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 2013 VOL 48 NO 5,322-6.
9. LI Yan-tao,LIU Jian-guo1,HOU Bao-rong. Corrosion behavior of sprayed aluminum coatings at splash zone[J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology),2011, 42(5):1243-1247.
10. LIU J ian-guo,LI Yan-tao,WEN Shi-peng,HOU Bao-rong. Corrosion behavior of D32 steel for offshore platforms at the splash zone[J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing,2009,31（11）.