2000-present, Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China.
2001-02, Visiting Scholar, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Toky, Japan.
1999-00, Visiting Scholar, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Toky, Japan.
1995-00, Associate Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China.
1993-95, Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, China.
DE, 1993, Institute of Corrosion and Protection of Metals, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, China.
ME, 1990, Department of Material Science and Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China
BE, 1987, Department of Material Science and Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China
Council member, Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection
Editorial Board, Journal of Chiese Society for Corrosion and Protection
Vice Chairman, Society for Corrosion and Protection of Shandong Province
Marine Corrosion, Hydrogen Embrittlement, Stress Corrosion Cracking, Corrosive Wear, Localized Corrosion Monitoring, Strain Electrochemistry
Honors and Awards
2006, T. P. Hoar Award, The Institute of Corrosion, UK
1. Huang Yanliang, Yu Xiuming, Qu Wenjuan. 2014. Adherence of carbon steel rust on the corrosion of an austenitic stainless steel bolt in marine atmosphere. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci.. 9(1):185-194.
2. Yu Xiuming, Huang Yanliang, Qu Wenjuan, Amar Prasa Yadav,Roland De Marco. 2014. Effect of Heat Treatment on the Corrosion Behavior of AISI 4135 Steel under Natural Seawater Film at Different Temperatures. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci.. 9:3760-3771.
3. Y. L. Huang, X. Q. Dong, J. Chen. 2012. Investigation on role of corrosion generated hydrogen in process of stress corrosion cracking of austenitic stainless steel in marine atmospheric environment. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology. 47(4): 284-288
4. Yanliang Huang, Jun Chen. 2012. The development of an anti-corrosion wrapping tape and its corrosion protection effect evaluation on mild steel in marine splash zone. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci.. 7(8):7121-7127.
5. Huang Yanliang, Dong Xiqing, Chen Jun. 2011. Electrochemical characteristics of an austenitic stainless steel under simulated solution film formed in marine atmosphere. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci.. 6(11):5597-5604.
6. Huang Yanliang, Brian Kinsella, Thomas Becker. 2008. Sensitisation identification of stainless steel to intergranular stress corrosion cracking by atomic force microscopy. Material Letters. 62:1863-1866.
7. Yanliang Huang, Yongyan Zhu. 2005. Hydrogen ion reduction in the process of iron rusting. Corrosion Science. 47:1545-1554.
8. H. Yanliang. 2004. Corrosion failure of marine steel in sea-mud containing sulfate reducing bacteria. Materials and Corrosion (Werkstoffe und Korrosion). 55:124-127.
9. H. Yanliang. 2004. The synergy between deformation and anodic dissolution of an austenitic stainless steel in acidic chloride solution. Materials and Corrosion (Werkstoffe und Korrosion). 55: 46-48.
10. Yanliang Huang, Akira Nakajima, Atsushi Nishikata and Tooru Tsuru. 2003. Effect of Mechanical Deformation on Permeation of Hydrogen in Iron. ISIJ International. 43:548-554.
11. Huang Yanliang. 2002. Stress Corrosion Cracking of AISI 321 stainless steel in acidic chloride solution. Bulletin of Materials Science. 25(1): 47-51.
12. Huang Yanliang. 2001. A Fracture probability competition mechanism of Stress corrosion cracking. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. 17(Suppl.1):S77-S80.
13. Huang Yanliang, Jiang Xiaoxia and Li Shizuo. 1998. Development of a New Type Corrosive Wear tester. Tribotest. 5(2):187-191.
14. Huang Yanliang, Cao Chu-nan, Lu Ming and Lin Haichao. 1993. Inhibition Effects of I- and I2 on Stress Corrosion Cracking of Stainless Steel in Acidic Chloride Solutions. Corrosion. 49: 644-649.
15. Huang Yanliang, Cao chunan, Lin Haichao and Lu Ming. 1993. SCC Mechanism of Stainless Steel AISI 321 in Acidic Chloride Solution. Acta Metallurgica Sinica, Series B. 6: 416.