2011-present: Associate Professor, the Institute of Oceanology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2006-2010: Assistant Professor, the Institute of Oceanology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2003-2005, Marine Geology, the Institute of Oceanology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
1999-2002, Marine Geology, Jilin University.
1995-1999, Geology, Changchun University of Science and Technology.
marine geology and remote sensing applications; the geology hazard of island and coastal zone
1) Huang Haijun, Ma Lijie, Yan Liwan, Assessment of island environmental effect in Shandong Province, Qingdao: Ocean University of China Press, 2012.(in Chinese)
1) Ma Lijie, Yang Xiguang,Qi Yali et al. Oceanic area change and contributing factor of Jiaozhou Bay, Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2013, (in Press)
2) Ma Lijie, Cui Yingchun. Dissolved methane concentration and sea-to-air transfer flux of dissolved methane in the upper seawater of the central and northern South China Sea, Journal of Tropical Oceanography, 2013,32(2): 1-8. (in Chinese)
3) Ma Lijie, Cui Yingchun, Wang Hairong, Source of heavy metal contamination in Heini Bay sediments: a case study using factor analysis, Marine Geology Frontiers, 2012, 28(4): 57-61. (in Chinese)
4) Ma Lijie, Li Xinzheng, Bi Haibo, et al. Distribution of heavy metals and environmental effect in intertidal sediments of Heini Bay in Shandong, Marine environmental science, 2011, 30(1): 44-47. (in Chinese)
5) Ma Lijie, Zhu Xiaobin, Bi Haibo, et al. Heavy metals and assessment of their potential ecological risk in intertidal sediments of islands in Changdao County, Environmental science and technology, 2010, 33(8): 191-195. (in Chinese)
6) Bi Haibo, Ma Lijie, Huang Haijun, et al. Estimation of methane amount contained in gas hydrate in TaiXi’Nan basin based on Gis, Marine geology and quaternary geology, 2010, 30(4): 179-186. (in Chinese)
7) Kongmei, Huang Haijun, Ma Lijie, et al. Study on assessment method of island environmental effect, Journal of Anhui Agri Sci, 2010, 38(19), 10184-10185. (in Chinese)
8) Ma Lijie, Huang Haijun, Cui Yingchun, et al. Satellite thermal infrared brightness temperature anomalies and the distribution of deep-water oceanic gas hydrates in the gulf of Mexico, Transactions of Oceanology and Limnology, 2009, N4,145-151. (in Chinese)
9) Ma Lijie, Huang Haijun, Cui Yingchun, et al. Sea surface air temperature derived from artificial neural network, High Technology Letters, 2006, 16(8):870-875. (in Chinese)
10) Ma Lijie, Huang Haijun, Gong Jianming, et al. The principles and application of the Measurement of Pollution in the Troposphere(MOPITT), Marine Sciences, 2006, 30(2): 81-84.(in Chinese)
11) Yi-Jun HE, Yu-Mei Wu, Biao Zhang, Li-Jie Ma. Near Sea Surface Air Temperature Estimated from NOAA Data. International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 2005, 3: 1485-1488
12) Liu Junlai, Ma Lijie, Cui Yingchun, Guan Huimei, Weber K, Walter J. Fluid flow and brittle to ductile transition of limestone under the upper crustal conditions. Earth Science Frontiers (China University of Geosciences, Beijing). 2001, 8(9):171-176. (in Chinese)