2019/04-Present, Associate Researcher, Key Laboratory of Marine Geology and Environment, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2011/07-2019/03, Assistant Researcher, Key Laboratory of Marine Geology and Environment, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010/06-2011/06, Visiting Student, School of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Victoria
Ph.D., 2011, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
B.S., 2005, Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute, Jingdezhen, China.
Surface wave and ambient noise tomography, geodynamics of subduction zone, submarine geohazard
1. Cuilin Li, Chuanxu Chen, Dongdong Dong, Stan E. Dosso and Ayodeji Paul Kuponiyi. Ambient Noise Tomography of the Shandong Province and its Implication for Cenozoic Intraplate Volcanism in Eastern China, Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 2018, 19(9): 3286-3301.
2. Xingxian Bao, Cuilin Li, Congbo Xiong. Noise elimination algorithm for modal analysis, Applied Physics Letters, 2015, 107, 041901.
3. Cuilin Li, Shiguo Wu, Zhenyu Zhu, Xingxian Bao. The assessment of submarine slope instability in Baiyun Sag using grey clustering method. Natural Hazards, 2014, 74, (2): 1179-1190.
4. Cuilin Li, Shuye Ju, Shiguo Wu, Jin Qian. The interface wave simulation and its application in the shallow seabed structures. Progress in Geophysics, 2013, 28(6): 3287-3292. (in Chinese)
5. Cuilin Li, Stan E. Dosso and Hefeng Dong, et al. Bayesian inversion of multi-mode interface wave dispersion from ambient noise. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. 2012, 37(3): 407-416.
6. Cuilin Li, Stan E. Dosso and Hefeng Dong. Interface-wave dispersion curves inversion based on nonlinear Bayesian theory. ACTA ACUSTICA. 2012, 37(3): 225-231. (in Chinese)
7. Cuilin Li, Dingyong Yu, Yangyang Gao and Junxian Yang. Crest-Height Distribution of Nonlinear Random Waves. Journal of Ocean University of China. 2010, 9(1): 31-36.