2013 – Present, Assistant researcher, Key Laboratory of Marine Geology and Environment, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
Ph.D., 2013, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China.
M.S., 2010, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China.
B.S. , 2007, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China.
Marine Geology, Seismic tomography
1. Jian-ke Fan, Shi-guo Wu & George Spence (2014): Tomographic evidence for a slab tear induced by fossil ridge subduction at Manila Trench, South China Sea, International Geology Review, DOI: 10.1080/00206814.2014.929054
2. Fan J K, Wu S G. 2014. P-wave seismic tomography of the Manila subduction zone. Chinese J. Geophys. (in Chinese), 57(7): 2127-2137
3. Wu S, Fan J, Dong D. Discussion on the tectonic division of the Philippine Sea Plate. Chinese Journal of Geology, 2013, 48(3): 677-692
4. Fan J K, Shi X M, Wu S G, et al. A study of 2-D magnetotelluric quantum genetic inversion algorithm based on subspace. Chinese J. Geophys. (in Chinese), 2011, 54(10): 2682-2689
5. Shi X, Fan J, Luo H, et al. Adaptive Quantum Genetic Inversion Algorithm for One-Dimensional Magnetotelluric Inverse Problem. Earth Science - Journal of China University of Geosciences, 2009, 34(4): 691-698