2000.04-Present Professor, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IOCAS)
1994.10-2000.03 Associate Professor, Dept. of Physical Oceanography, IOCAS
1987.07-1994.09 Research Associate, Dept. of Physical Oceanography, IOCAS
2002.03-2002.09 Visiting Scientist, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada.
1999.07-2000.01 Visiting Scientist, School of Marine Sciences, University of Maine, USA.
1993.09-1994.09 Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Oceanography, University of Quebec at Rimouski, Canada.
Ph. D, 1996, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China.
M.S., 1987, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
B.S., 1984, Shandong University, Jinan, China.
Professors Appointed at the University of the Chinese Academy of Science,2014-
Editorial Board Member, Zhongguo Haiyang Daxue Xuebao, 2019.5 – present
Editorial Board Member, Acta Oceanologia Sinica, 2016.10 – present
Editor Chief Assistant, Oceanologia et Limnologia Sinica, 2015.03 – present
Councilor of Chinese Society for Oceanography and Limnology, 2012 – present
Marine dynamical processes and its ecological impacts; Oceanic numerical modelling; marine disaster forecast and risky evaluation, etc.
Have published more than 180 peer-review papers, including more than 80 SCI papers in journals such as JPO, GRL and JGR etc.
(1) Chang, H., Xu, Z., Yin, B., Hou, Y., Liu, Y., Li, D., Wang, Y., Cao, S. and Liu, A.K., 2019. Generation and propagation of M2 internal tides modulated by the Kuroshio northeast of Taiwan. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 124(4), pp.2728-2749.
(2) Zhang, K., Mu, M., Wang, Q., Yin, B. and Liu, S., 2019. CNOP‐based Adaptive Observation Network Designed for Improving Upstream Kuroshio Transport Prediction. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 124(6), pp.4350-4364.
(3) Li, D., Feng, J., Xu, Z., Yin, B., Shi, H. and Qi, J., 2019. Statistical Bias Correction for Simulated Wind Speeds Over CORDEX‐East Asia. Earth and Space Science, 6(2), pp.200-211.
(4) Yang W., Yin B., Feng X., 2019. Numerical study of tide-surge interaction in the Tieshan Bay, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science,219,420-428.
(5) Wan W., Feng X., Liu Q., Yin B., Yang D., Gao G., 2019. Study of the Tide and Tidal Currents in the Bay of Bengal Based on Refined Simulations, Journal of Coastal Research, 33（1）, 33-40.
(6) Gao, G.D., Wang, X.H., Song, D., Bao, X., Yin, B.S., Yang, D.Z., Ding, Y., Li, H., Hou, F. and Ren, Z., 2018. Effects of Wave–Current Interactions on Suspended-Sediment Dynamics during Strong Wave Events in Jiaozhou Bay, Qingdao, China. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 48(5), pp.1053-1078.
(7) Xu, L., Yang, D., Benthuysen, J.A. and Yin, B., 2018. Key dynamical factors driving the Kuroshio subsurface water to reach the Zhejiang coastal area. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123(12), pp.9061-9081.
(8) Wang, Y., Xu, Z., Yin, B., Hou, Y. and Chang, H., 2018. Long‐Range Radiation and Interference Pattern of Multisource M2 Internal Tides in the Philippine Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123(8), pp.5091-5112.
(9) Yang, D., Huang, R. X., Yin, B., Feng, X., Chen, H., & Qi, J., et al. Topographic beta spiral and onshore intrusion of the Kuroshio Current. Geophysical Research Letters, 2018, 45(1).
(10) Yang, D., Yin, B., Chai F., Feng, X., Xue H., & Qi, J., et al., The onshore intrusion of Kuroshio subsurface water from February to July and a mechanism for the intrusion variation, Prog Oceanogr, 2018, 167, 97-115.
(11) Feng, X., Li, M., Yin, B., Yang, D. and Yang, H., 2018. Study of storm surge trends in typhoon-prone coastal areas based on observations and surge-wave coupled simulations. International journal of applied earth observation and geoinformation, 68, pp.272-278.
(12) Li D, Yin B, Feng J, Dosio A, Geyer B, Qi J, Shi H, Xu Z. Present Climate Evaluation and Added Value Analysis of Dynamically Downscaled Simulations of CORDEX—East Asia. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology. 2018 Oct;57(10):2317-41.
(13) Li, D., von Storch, H., Yin, B., Xu, Z., Qi, J., Wei, W. and Guo, D., 2018. Low‐level jets over the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea: Climatology, variability, and the relationship with regional atmospheric circulations. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 123(10), pp.5240-5260.
(14) Shi, Y., Yang, D., Feng, X., Qi, J., Yang, H. and Yin, B., 2018. One possible mechanism for eddy distribution in zonal current with meridional shear. Scientific reports, 8(1), p.10106.
(15) Qi, J., Yin, B., Xu, Z. and Li, D., 2018. Spatiotemporal variations of the surface Kuroshio east of Taiwan Island derived from satellite altimetry data. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 36(1), pp.77-91.
(16) Yu W., Song J., Cao A., Yin B., Guan S., 2018. An improved Second-Moment Closure Model for Langmuir Turbulence Conditions: Model derivation and validation, Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123,9010-9037,https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC013878
(17) Feng X., Yin B., Gao S., Wang P., Bai T., Yang D., 2017. Assessment of tsunami hazard for coastal areas of Shandong Province, China, Applied Ocean Research, 62,37–48.
(18) Xu, Z., Liu, K., Yin, B., Zhao, Z., Wang, Y. and Li, Q., 2016. Long‐range propagation and associated variability of internal tides in the S outh C hina S ea. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 121(11), pp.8268-8286.
(19) Feng, X., Yin, B. and Yang, D., 2016. Development of an unstructured-grid wave-current coupled model and its application. Ocean Modelling, 104, pp.213-225.