2019- Associate Professor, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2017-2018 Research Associate, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2014-2017 Postdoc, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2011-2013 Visiting Scholar, North Carolina State University
Ph.D., 2014, Ocean University of China
B.S. , 2008, Ocean University of China
Research Interests: Coastal circulation dynamics, Mesoscale eddies, Western boundary current, Numerical modeling
1. Yin Yuqi, Liu Ze*, Hu Po, Hou Yijun, Lu Jiuyou, He Yuanshou, Impact of mesoscale eddies on the southwestward countercurrent northeast of Taiwan revealed by ADCP mooring observations. Continental Shelf Research, 2020, 195, 104063.
2. He Yuanshou, Hu Po, Yin Yuqi, Liu Ze, Liu Yahao, Hou Yijun*, Zhang Yuanzhi, Vertical Migration of the Along-Slope Counter-Flow and Its Relation with the Kuroshio Intrusion off Northeastern Taiwan, Remote Sensing, 2019, 11(22).
3. Yin Yuqi*, Lin Xiaopei, Hou Yijun, Seasonality of the Kuroshio intensity east of Taiwan modulated by mesoscale eddies, Journal of Marine Systems, 2019, 193, 84-93.
4. Tang Bo, Hou Yijun*, Yin Yuqi*, Hu Po, Probability Distributions of Statistical Characteristics of Mesoscale Eddies in the Global Ocean, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 2019, 40(16), 6283-6297.
5. Hu Po, Liu Yahao*, Hou Yijun, Yin Yuqi, An early forecasting method for the drift path of green tides: a case study in the yellow sea, China. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2018, 71, 121-131.
6. Yin Yuqi, Lin Xiaopei*, He Ruoying, Hou Yijun, Impact of mesoscale eddies on Kuroshio intrusion variability northeast of Taiwan, Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2017, 122, 3021-3040.
7. Zeng Xiangming, Li Yizhen, He Ruoying*, Yin Yuqi, Clustering of loop current patterns based on the satellite-observed sea surface height and self-organizing map. Remote Sensing Letters, 2015, 6(1), 11-19.
8. Yin Yuqi*, Lin Xiaopei, Li Yizhen, Zeng Xiangming, Seasonal variability of Kuroshio intrusion northeast of Taiwan Island as revealed by self-organizing map, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2014, 32(6), 1435-1442.
9. Xiaopei Lin*, Yin Yuqi, Yang Jiayan, A mechanism for the latitudinal dependence of peak-spectrum sea surface height variability, Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2014, 119(2), 1431-1444.