2016 – present, Associated researcher, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2019.5.6-present，Visiting scholar, University of Hawaii
2010 – 2015 Assistant researcher, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Ph.D., 2006-2010, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China
2007.10-2009.10, Visiting student, University of Hawaii
M.S., 2003-2006, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
B.S., 1999-2003, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
Ocean circulation, Tropical cyclone, warm pool, ENSO
1. Yang Yuxing, Yang Lei, and Wang Faming, 2017: Analyzing the influences of two types of El Ninos events on Tropical Cyclone Genesis with a modified genesis potential Index, Oceanology and Limnology, 35(2), 452-465. (SCI)
2. Yang Yuxing, Xie ruihuang, Wang Faming and Huang Fei, 2016: Impacts of decaying eastern and central Pacific El Ninos on tropical cyclone activities over the western North Pacific in summer, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 125(1), 175-185, DOI 10.1007/s00704-015-1471-5. (SCI)
3. Yang Yuxing, Huang Fei, and Wang Faming, 2014: Variability of Tropical Cyclone in High Frequent Occurrence regions over the Western North Pacific. Journal of Ocean University of China, 13，347-355.
4. Xie Ruihuang, and Yang Yuxing, 2014: Revisiting the latitude fluctuations of the eastern Pacific ITCZ during the central Pacific El Nino. Geophys. Res. Lett., 41, 7770-7776.
5. Yang Yuxing, Huang Fei, and Wang Hong, 2013: Dominant modes of the geopotential height in northern hemisphere in summer on interdecadal timescales, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 31(5), 1120-1128.
6. Yang Yuxing and Wang Faming, 2012: The northward expansion of the western Pacific Warm Pool in late 1990s and early 2000s. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 30(4), 684-689.
7. Wang Bin, Yang Yuxing, Ding Qinghua, et al., 2010: Climate control of the global tropical storm days (1965–2008), Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L07704, doi:10.1029/2010GL042487.
8. Huang Fei, Yang Yuxing, Huang Jian, 2008: Monsoon-Ocean Coupled Modes in the South China Sea and Their Linkage with the Eastern Indian Ocean-Western Pacific Warm Pool. The Journal of Ocean University of China, 7, 35-42.
9. Yang Yuxing, Huang Fei, 2005,The Influence of the Eastern India Ocean Warm Pool on the spring precipitation, The Journal of Ocean University of China, 4, 403-410.