2015.01-present, Professor, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, China Academy of Sciences
2012.01-2014.12, Associate Professor, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, China Academy of Sciences
2009.07-2011.12, Assistant Professor, Key Laboratory of Ocean Circulation and Waves, Institute of Oceanology, China Academy of Sciences
Ph.D., 2009, Institute of Oceanology, China Academy of Sciences, Qingdao, China
M.S., 2006, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
B.S., 2003, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China.
Member, Youth Innovation Promotion Association, CAS
Member, Youth federation, CAS
Review expert, National Natural Science Foundation of China
Review expert, National Science Foundation, United States
Internal waves; Internal tides and turbulence mixing processes in the ocean.
Multiscale processes interaction, wave-wave and wave-current interaction.
Honors and Awards
Third prize, Military Science and Technology Progress Award (2017)
First prize, National Ocean Engineering Science and Technology Award (2013)
1. Chang Hang, Xu Zhenhua*, Yi Baoshu, Hou Yijun, Liu Yahao, Li Delei, Wang Yang, Cao Shengshan, Liu Antony K., 2019. Generation and Propagation of M2 Internal Tides Modulated by the Kuroshio Northeast of Taiwan. Journal of Geophysical Research, 124(4), 2728-2749, https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC014228
2. Li Delei, Feng Jianlong, Xu Zhenhua*, Yin Baoshu, Shi Hongyuan, Qi Jifeng, 2019. Statistical bias correction for simulated wind speeds over CORDEX-East Asia. Earth and Space Science, 6, https://doi.org/10.1029/2018EA000493
3. Li Delei, Von Storch Hans, Yin Baoshu, Xu Zhenhua*, Qi Jifeng, Wei Wei, Guo Donglin, 2018. Low-level jets over the Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea: climatology, variability and the relationship with regional atmospheric circulations. J. Geophys. Res. Atmospheres, 123, 5240-5260,
4. Wang Yang , Xu Zhenhua*, Yin Baoshu, Hou Yijun, Chang Hang, 2018. Long-range radiation and interference pattern of multi-source M2 internal tides in the Philippine Sea, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, doi: https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC013910.
5. Li Delei, Yin Baoshu, Feng Jianlong, Alessandro Dosio, Beate Geyer, Qi JiFeng, Shi Hongyuan, Xu Zhenhua*, 2018. Present climate evaluation and added value analysis of dynamically downscaled simulations of CORDEX-East Asia. J. Appl. Meteorol Clim, https://doi.org/10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0008.1
6. Zhang Peiwen, Xu Zhenhua*, Li Qun, Yin Baoshu, Hou Yijun, & Liu, A. K., 2018,The evolution of mode-2 internal solitary waves modulated by background shear currents., Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 25, 441–455, doi: 10.5194/npg-25-441-2018.
7. Xu Zhenhua, Liu Kun, Yin Baoshu, Zhao Zhongxiang, Wang Yang, and Li Qun, 2016. Long-range propagation and associated variability of internal tides in the South China Sea. J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 121(11), 8268–8286, doi:10.1002/2016JC012105.
8. Yang Hongwei, Zhang Yong, Zhang Xiaoen, Chen Xin, and Xu Zhenhua*, 2016. The rational solutions, quasi-periodic wave solutions as well as interactions of N-soliton solutions for 3+1 dimensional Jimbo-Miwa equation. Adv.Math.Phys, doi: 10.1155/2016/7241625.
9. Xu Zhenhua, Yin Baoshu, Hou Yijun, Liu Antony, 2014. Seasonal variability and north–south asymmetry of internal tides in the deep basin west of the Luzon Strait, J. Mar. Syst., http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmarsys.2014.03.002.
10. Xu Zhenhua, Yin Baoshu, Hou Yijun, and Xu Yongsheng, 2013. Variability of internal tides and near-inertial waves on the continental slope of the northwestern South China Sea, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 118, doi:10.1029/2012JC008212.