2018/01-Present, Associate Professor, Key Laboratory of Experimental Marine Biology, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2017/10-2017/12, Research Assistant, Key Laboratory of Experimental Marine Biology, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2015/07-2017/09, Postdoctoral fellow, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Ph.D, 2012-2015, Marine biology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Master, 2009-2012, Marine biology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Bachelor, 2005-2009, Bioengineering, Shandong University
Response mechanism and molecular basis of intertidal macroalgae to stress environment.
Honors and Awards
1. Award for Excellent Thesis in Algae Research, 2015/11, Phycology Branch of Chinese Society for Oceanology and Limnology
2. Chinese Academy of Sciences Zhu Liyuehua Doctoral Scholarship, 2015/8, Bureau of Frontier Science and Education Chinese Academy of Sciences
3. National Scholarship for Doctoral Students, 2014/12, Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China
4. Liu Ruiyu Marine Science Scholarship, 2014/12, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Huan, L., Wang, C., Gao, S., et al. (2018). Preliminary comparison of atmospheric CO2 enhancement to photosynthesis of Pyropia yezoensis (Bangiales, Rhodophyta) leafy thalli and filamentous thalli. Phycological Research 66, 117–126
2. Huan, L., Su, H.X., Duan, C.X., et al. (2018). Ulva prolifera (Chlorophyta): a suitable material to remove Cd2+ from aquatic environments. Water & Environment Journal 32, 26-33.
3. Huan, L., Gu, W., Gao, S., et al. (2016). Photosynthetic activity and proteomic analysis highlights the utilization of atmospheric CO2 by Ulva prolifera (Chlorophyta) for rapid growth. Journal of Phycology 52, 1103-1113
4. Huan, L., Xie, X., Zheng, Z., et al. (2014). Positive correlation between PSI response and oxidative pentose phosphate pathway activity during salt stress in the intertidal macroalgae. Plant and Cell Physiology 55, 1395-1403.
5. Huan, L., Gao, S., Xie, X.J., et al. (2014). Specific photosynthetic and morphological characteristics allow macroalgae Gloiopeltis furcata (Rhodophyta) to survive in unfavorable conditions. Photosynthetica 52, 281-287.
6. Huan, L., He, L., Zhang, B., et al. (2013). AFLP and SCAR markers associated with the sex in Gracilaria lemaneiformis (Rhodophyta). Journal of Phycology 49, 728-732.
7. Lu, X., Huan, L., Gao, S., et al. (2016). NADPH from the oxidative pentose phosphate pathway drives the operation of cyclic electron flow around photosystem I in high-intertidal macroalgae under severe salt stress. Physiologia Plantarum 156, 397-406. (contributed equally to this work)
8. Gao, S., Huan, L., Lu, X., et al. (2016). Photosynthetic responses of the low intertidal macroalga Sargassum fusiforme (Sargassaceae) to saline stress. Photosynthetica 54, 430-437. (contributed equally to this work)