2009-present, associate professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science.
2006-09, assistant researcher, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Ph.D., 2006, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
B.S., 2001, Qingdao Institute of Chemical Industry.
Marine Biogeochemistry, Marine Chemistry
Honors and Awards
Research and development of new medicine nephropathy sea alginic polysaccharide sulfate,,2014, The second class prize of science and technology award of Shandong province.
Study on the Budgets and the evolution process of important biogenic elements in the South Yellow Sea, 2010, The second class prize of Innovation Achievements Award of State Oceanic Administration.
1) Jing Wang, Huaide Liu, Ning Li*, Quanbin Zhang and Hong Zhang, The Protective Effect of Fucoidan in Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabet. Marine drugs. 2014. 12: 3292-3306.(SCI corresponding author)
2) Li Ning, Li Xuegang, Song Jinming. Simultaneous Determination of PIP and POP in Seawater. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2004, 22(2):146-149.
3) Ning Li, Quanbin Zhang, Jinming Song. Toxicological evaluation of fucoidan extracted from Laminaria japonica in Wistar rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2005, 43: 421-426. (SCI)
4) Li Xuegang, Li Ning, Gao Xuelu, Song Jingming, Dissolved Inorganic Carbon and CO2 Fluxes in Jiaozhou Bay, Acta Oceanologic Sinica, 2004, 23(2): 279-285. (SCI)
5) Yu Pengzhan, Li Ning, Liu Xiguang, Antihyperlipidemic effects of different molecular weight sulfated polysaccharides from Ulva pertusa (Chlorophyta), Parmacological Research, 2003, 48: 543-549. (SCI)
6) Quanbin Zhang, Ning Li, Xiguang Liu, The structure of a sulfated galactan from Porphyra haitanensis and its in vivo antioxidant activity, Carbohydrate Research, 2004, 339: 105-111. (SCI)