Subject:（专业）Physical Oceanography, Remote Sensing
Address:（通信地址）Nanhai Road 7, Qingdao, Shandong
2018- Associate professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2015-2017 Assistant research fellow, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2013-2015 Postdoc, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Ph.D. 2008. Ocean University of China
B.Sc. 2004. Ocean University of China
Ocean waves, air-sea flux, marine disaster, microwave remote sensing
1. Li, S.#*, Z. Zou, D. Zhao and Y. Hou, On the wave state dependence of the sea surface roughness at moderate wind speeds under mixed wave conditions. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 2020: doi: https://doi.org/10.1175/JPO-D-20-0102.1
2. Li, S.#*, B. Liu, H. Shen*, Y. Hou, and W. Perrie, Wind Wave Effects on Remote Sensing of Sea Surface Currents From SAR. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 2020: 125. e2020JC016166. https://doi.org/10.1029/2020JC016166
3. Li, S.#, H. Jiang, Y. Hou*, N. Wang, and J. Lu, Increasing Historical Tropical Cyclone-Induced Extreme Wave Heights in the Northern East China Sea during 1979 to 2018. Remote Sensing. 2020: 12, 2464; doi:10.3390/rs12152464.
4. Zou, Z#, S. Li, J. Huang*, P. Li, J. Song, J. A. Zhang, and Z. Wan, Atmospheric Boundary Layer Turbulence in the Presence of Swell: Turbulent Kinetic Energy Budget, Monin–Obukhov Similarity Theory, and Inertial Dissipation Method. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 2020, 50, 1213-1225.
5. Wang, K. #, Y. Hou*, S. Li*, M. Du, and R. Li, Numerical Study of Storm Surge Inundation in the Southwestern Hangzhou Bay Region During Typhoon Chan-Hom in 2015. Journal of Ocean University of China, 2020: 19, 263~271.
6. Wang, K.#, Y. Hou*, S. Li*, M. Du, J. Chen, and J. Lu, A comparative study of storm surge and wave setup in the East China Sea between two severe weather events. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2020, 235, 106583.
7. Li S.#, S. Guan*, Y. Hou, Y. Liu, F. Bi, Evaluation and adjustment of altimeter measurement and numerical hindcast in wave height trend estimation in China’s coastal seas, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2018, 67: 161~172.
8. Li S.#, H. Shen*, Y. Hou, Y. He, F. Bi, Sea surface wind speed and sea state retrievals from dual-frequency altimeter and its preliminary application in global view of wind-sea and swell distributions, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 2018, 39: 3076~3093
9. Li S.#, F. Bi*, Y. Hou, H. Yang, Characterization of Wind-Sea and Swell in the South China Sea based on HY-2 Satellite Data, Journal of Coastal Research, 2018, 84: 58~62
10. Wang Z.#, S. Li#, S. Dong, K. Wu, H. Yu, L. Wang, W. Li, Extreme wave climate variability in South China Sea, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2018. 73: 586~594
11. Guan S.#, S. Li*, Y. Hou, P. Hu, Ze Liu, and J. Feng, Increasing threat of landfalling typhoons in the western North Pacific between 1974 and 2013, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2018, 68: 279~286
12. Li S.# and D. Zhao*, Gas transfer velocity in the presence of wave breaking, Tellus Series B-Chemical and Physical Meteorology, 2016, 68, 27034.
13. Li, S.#*, D. Zhao, L. Zhou, and B. Liu, 2013: Dependence of mean square slope on wave state and its application in altimeter wind speed retrieval. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 34, 264-275.
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Tel: 86-532-82898902 Fax: 86-532-82898612 E-mail: email@example.com