Name: Lingling Liu
Title：Associate Research Scientist
Subject: Physical Oceanography
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao
2012-, Associate Research Scientist, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2008-2011, Assistant Research Scientist, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
Ph.D. 2008. Ocean University of China
B.Sc. 2003. Ocean University of China
Oceanic general circulation, typhoon-ocean interaction
1. Liu, L. L., R. X. Huang and F. Wang, 2020: Ventilation in the South China Sea: Subduction versus obduction. Deep Sea Research I, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103227.
2. Zhang, Z. X., Liu, L. L.*, and F. Wang, 2019: Oceanic barrier layer variation induced by tropical cyclones in the Northwest Pacific. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology. https://doi.org/10.107/s00343- 019-8008-1.
3. Liu, L. L., R. X. Huang and F. Wang, 2018: Ventilation of a monsoon-dominated ocean: Subduction and obduction in the North Indian Ocean. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123. https://doi.org/10.1029/2017JC013719.
4. Liu, L. L., R. X. Huang and F. Wang, 2016: Subduction/obduction rate in the North Pacific diagnosed by an eddy-resolving model. Chinese Journal of Oceanology Limnology, 34(4), 835-846.
5. Liu, L. L., and F. Wang, 2015: Tropical cyclone-induced vertical water transfer and its variability in the North Atlantic and North Pacific. Journal of Oceanology, 71, 401-407.
6. Liu, L.L., and R. X. Huang, 2012: The Global subduction/obduction rates: their interannual and decadal variability. Journal of Climate, 25, 1096-1115.
7. Liu, L. L., F. Wang and R. X. Huang, 2011: Enhancement of subduction/obduction due to hurricane-induced mixed layer deepening. Deep Sea Research I, 58, 658-667.
8. Liu, L. L., R. X. Huang and F. Wang, 2011: The role of diurnal cycle in subduction/obduction. Journal of Oceanology, 67, 273-279.
9. Liu, L. L., Wang W., and R. X. Huang, 2008: The mechanical energy input to the ocean induced by tropical cyclones, Journal of Physical Oceanography, 38(6), 1253~1266.
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Tel: 86-532-82898902 Fax: 86-532-82898612 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org