Tel/Fax:（电话/传真）：+86 532 8289 6096
Address:（通信地址）：7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
2019- present, Associate Professor
2017-2019, Assistant Professor
2011-2014 Ph.D, Marine Ecology, Institute of Oceanology Chinese Academy of Sciences
2008-2011 M.S., Ecology, Ocean University of China
2004-2008 B.S., Aquiculture, Shandong Agricultural University
1. Ecological safety and environmental protection of marine ranching
2. Behavioral ecology of sea cucumber
(1) The main economic biological behavior characteristics of marine ranching were identified
In order to solve the problem that the behavioral parameters of special artificial reefs such as sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus and fish are not clear, a platform for behavioral observation and analysis of aquatic organisms based on environmental parameter regulation and video information collection and analysis was constructed. The Behavioral Ecological Characteristics of main economic organisms such as Apostichopus japonicus were identified, and the key parameters such as structural design and spatial layout of artificial reefs were obtained, which provided theoretical basis for habitat optimization on foundation.
(2) An integrated marine ranching environment monitoring system was constructed
In order to solve the problem of "invisible" of marine ranching environment resources, the ship based and Island based meteorological and hydrological environment monitoring platforms were established in the typical marine ranching of Laoshan Bay, Haizhou Bay, Laizhou Bay and Xiangyun Bay in the Yellow Sea and Bohai Sea according to the characteristics of the sea area; the PC data integration software and mobile phone app were developed to realize the long-term continuous real-time monitoring of environmental resources data and the connection of data among marine ranching Through sharing, it provides data support for marine ranching carrying capacity and risk factor assessment.
(3) The carrying capacity and risk factors of marine ranching were evaluated
According to the monitoring data of environmental resources, an assessment model of carrying capacity was established, which provided a scientific basis for formulating reasonable resource supplement and harvesting strategy. According to the risk factors such as Enteromorpha prolifera transit and high temperature in summer, the threshold value was determined to provide theoretical reference for the establishment of risk assessment, early warning and prediction mechanism of marine ranching. Combined with the marine ranching environmental monitoring system, the early warning of Green tides transit in Laoshan Bay and Haizhou Bay in summer was realized.
Honors and Awards:（获得荣誉、获奖情况）
(1) Innovation and Integration of Modern Marine Ranching Construction Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences Science and Technology Promotion and Development Prize, 2017
(2) Development and Demonstration of Ecological Restoration Engineering Technology for Typical Bay Habitat (Seagrass Bed), Qingdao Science and Technology Award, 2018
(3) Research and Application Demonstration of Seagrass Bed Ecological Restoration Technology,Marine Engineering Science and Technology Award , 2018
(4) Innovation and Application of Eco-efficient Facilities and Key Technologies for Enhanced Varieties of Sea Cucumber, Chinese Academy of Sciences Science and Technology Promotion and Development Prize, 2014
(1) Lin Chenggang, Liu Xiaolu, Sun Lina, et al. Effects of different flow velocities on behavior and TRPA1 expression in the sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus[J]. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2020, 38(4): 1328-1340.
(2) Lin Chenggang, Zhang Libin*; Pan Yang, et al. Influence of vibration caused by sound on migration of sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus[J]. Aquaculture Research, 2017, 48(9): 5072-5082.
(3) Lin Chenggang, Zhang Libin, Liu Shilin, et al. A comparison of the effects of light intensity on movement and growth of albino and normal sea cucumbers (Apostichopus japonicus Selenka)[J]. Marine and Freshwater Behaviour and Physiology, 2013, 46(6): 351-366.
(4) Liu Xiaolu, Lin Chenggang*, Lina Sun, et al. Transcriptome analysis of phototransduction-related genes in tentacles of the sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus[J]. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part D, 2020, 34: 0-3.
(5) Liu Xiaolu, Lin Chenggang*, Sun Lina, et al. Behavioural response of different epithelial tissues of sea cucumber (Apostichopus japonicus) to light and differential expression of the light-related gene Pax6[J]. Marine and Freshwater Behaviour and Physiology, 2020, 53(2): 73-85.
(6) Lin Chenggang and Zhang Libin. Chapter 18 - Habitat Enhancement and Rehabilitation [M]. Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science. 2015:333-351.
(7) Chenggang Lin, Libin Zhang, Hongsheng Yang et al., A visual experimental tank with pressure regulator. Published Applications, Issued Patents, CN201310144105.X
(8) Chenggang Lin, Hongsheng Yang, Libin Zhang et al., A device for measuring the adhesion of marine benthic organisms, Issued Patents, CN201410842873.7
(9) Hongsheng Yang, Chenggang Lin, Libin Zhang et al., A Simulated Flow Device with Adjustable Flow Velocity for Experiments, Issued Patents, CN201310314046.6
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Tel: 86-532-82898902 Fax: 86-532-82898612 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org