Address:（通信地址）7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Born in December 1978, Ph.D., Professor, Supervisor of master student.
Research field focuses on marine fish reproductive regulation mechanism and germ stem cell transplantation.
1998-2002, B. Sc.Qingdao Agriculature University;
2002-2005, M. Sc., Ocean University of China ;
2005-2008, Ph D., Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
2008-2010 Assistant Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
2011-2017, Associate Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
2017- Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
Council Member of Shandong Cell Biology Association;
Member of Youth Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The origin of marine fish germ cells, the induction of germ cell development and maturation and the reproductive regulation mechanism;
Isolation, identification, preservation and transplantation of germ stem cells in marine fish;
Conservation and application technology of marine animal germplasm resources;
Mainly focus on marine fish reproductive development, conservation and application of germplasm resources. Remarkable success has been achieved in the research on germ cells of marine fish. Including the origination, migration, and proliferation of primordial germ cells, the isolation, identification and transplantation of marine fish germline stem cells, and the development and maturation mechanism and quality evaluation of gametes. It is the first time to accomplish marine fish reproductive stem cell isolation, preservation and transplantation technology, breakthroughs in the transplantation technology of spermatogonial stem cells between species and families of Japanese flounder, Japanese flounder, and turbot; Established and broke through the cryopreservation technology of sperm or larvae of more than 40 kinds of marine aquaculture animals. Established the Chinese Academy of Sciences Marine Animal Germplasm Bank. It has also been successfully applied to interspecific hybrid breeding and heterologous sperm induction.
Honors and Awards:（获得荣誉、获奖情况）
Second prize of Qingdao Science and Technology Invention Award (2014);
Second prize of State Oceanic Administration Science and Technology Award (2013);
(1) Liu Q. H*？, Wang X. Y？, Xiao Y. S, Zhao H. X, Xu S. H, Wang Y. F, Wu L. L, Zhou L, Du T. F, Lv X. J, Li J*. (2019). Sequencing of the black rockfish chromosomal genome provides insight into sperm storage in the female ovary. DNA Research. DOI:10.1093/dnares/dsz023.
(2) Yang Yang, Qinghua Liu？, Yongshuang Xiao, Shihong Xu, Xueying Wang, Jingkun Yang, Zongcheng Song, Feng You, Jun Li？. (2018) High temperature increases the gsdf expression in masculinization of genetically female Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). General and Comparative Endocrinology, 2019, 274: 17–25. DOI：10.1016/j.ygcen.2018.12.012.
(3) Zhou L, Wang X. Y, Liu Q. H*, Xu S. H, Zhao H. X, Han M. M, Wang Y. N, Song S. C, Li J*. (2019). Visualization of Turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) Primordial Germ Cells in vivo Using Fluorescent Protein Mediated by the 3’ Untranslated Region of nanos3 or vasa Gene. Marine Biotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s10126-019-09911-z.
(4) Yang Y, Liu Q. H？, Xiao Y. S, Xu S. H, Wang X. Y, Yang J. K, Song Z. C, You F, Li J？. (2019). High temperature increases the gsdf expression in masculinization of genetically female Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). General and Comparative Endocrinology. DOI: 10.1016/j.ygcen.2018.12.012.
(5) Wang X.Y, Liu Q. H*, Xu S. H, Xiao Y. S, Wang Y. F, Feng C. C, Xue R, Zhao H. X, Song Z. C, Li J*. (2018). Transcriptome dynamics during turbot spermatogenesis predicting the potential key genes regulating male germ cell proliferation and maturation. Scientific Reports. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-34149-5.