Name: Yukun Qin
Title: Associate Professor
Research Field: Marine Biomass-Derived Agrochemicals, Carbohydrate Chemistry
2014 –Associate Professor, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
2015-2016 Postdoc. The University of Georgia
2012-2013 Assistance Professor, Institute of Oceanology, CAS
Ph.D. 2012. Graduate University of CAS
M.Sc. 2009. Shenyang Research Institute of Chemical Industry, Shenyang, China
B.Sc. 2006. Qingdao University of Science and Technology, Qingdao, China
Chinese patent review expert (carbohydrate chemistry), authorized by China State Intellectual Property Bureau, (2017-)
Executive member of Youth Innovation Promotion Association，IOCAS, (2014-)
Green chemistry and downstream process to convert marine biomass into high value-added products; Structural optimization and agricultural activity of marine polysaccharides, oligosaccharides and their platform compounds
1. Qin YK, Li PC*, Guo ZY*. Cationic chitosan derivatives as potential antifungals: A review of structural optimization and applications. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2020, 236,116002.
2. Qin YK*, Li PC*. Antimicrobial chitosan conjugates: current synthetic strategies and potential applications. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2020, 21,499.
3. Qin YK*, Liu WX, Xing RE, Li KC, Li PC*. Cyclization reaction of acyl thiourea chitosan:enhanced antifungal properties via structural optimization. Molecules, 2018, 23,594.
4. Qin YK, Xing RE, Liu S*, Li KC, Hu LF, Yu HH, Chen XL, Li PC*. Synthesis of chitosan derivative with diethyldithiocarbamate and its antifungal activity, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014, 65, 369-374.
5. Qin YK, Xing RE, Liu S, Yu HH, Li KC, Hu LF, Li PC*. Synthesis and antifungal properties of (4-tolyloxy)-pyrimidyl-α-aminophosphonates chitosan derivatives, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014, 63, 83-91.
6. Qin YK#, Liu S#, Xing RE*, Li KC, Yu HH, Li PC*. Synthesis and antifungal evaluation of (1,2,3-triazol-4-yl)methyl nicotinate chitosan, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2013, 61, 58-62.
7. Qin YK, Liu S, Xing RE*, Yu HH, Li KC, Meng XT, Li RF, Li PC*. Synthesis and characterization of dithiocarbamate chitosan derivatives with enhanced antifungal activity. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2012, 89,388-393.
8. Qin YK, Xing RE, Liu S, Li KC, Meng XT, Li RF, Cui JH, Li B, Li PC*. Novel thiosemicarbazone chitosan derivatives: Preparation,characterization, and antifungal activity, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2012, 87, 2664-2670.
9. Fan Z.Q, Qin Y.K*, Liu S, Xing RE, Yu HH, Li PC*. Chitosan Oligosaccharide Fluorinated Derivative Control Root-Knot Nematode (Meloidogyne incognita) Disease Based on the Multi-Ecacy Strategy. Marine Drugs, 2020, 18: 273
10. Fan Z.Q, Qin Y.K*, Liu S, Xing RE, Yu HH, Chen XL, Li KC, Li RF, Wang XQ, Li PC*. The bioactivity of new chitin oligosaccharide dithiocarbamate derivatives evaluated against nematode disease (Meloidogyne incognita). Carbohydrate Polymers, 2019, 224, 115155
Address: 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266071, China
Tel: 86-532-82898902 Fax: 86-532-82898612 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org