Name (姓名): Ning Wu, Ph.D
Subject:（专业）: Marine Pharmacology
Address:（通信地址）：No.7 of Nanhai Rd. Qingdao, China
2014- Present, Associate Professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science
2016-2017, Visiting Scholar, Stony Brook University, Medical School
2011-2013, Assistant professor, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science
2008-2011 Doctoral study, Ph.D., majoring in Molecular Pharmacology, University of Chinese Academy of Science
2005-2008, MS., majoring in animal genetics, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
2001-2005, BS, majoring in animal science, Agricultural University of Hebei, China
2017-Present, Committee Member, Association of Anticancer Agents of China
2017-present, Member, Association of pharmacology of Anticancer Agents of China
1. Isolation and identification of bioactive agents from natural products.
2. Mode of action of anticancer agents. Molecular mechanisms of natural products on metabolic syndrome.
3. Gene regulation related with cancer development.
Honors and Awards:（获得荣誉、获奖情况）
2015, Award of China scholarship council
2011, Excellent graduate of University of Chinese academy of sciences
2011, Excellent paper award of the 12th national conference on oncology pharmacology and chemotherapy
1. Qi Xu#, Ning Wu#, Xiangqian Li, Chuanlong Guo, et al. Inhibition of PTP1B suppresses pancreatic cancer progression via activation of AMPK. Cell death and disease. 2019 (10):874 (co-first author)
2. Zhongjun Fan, Qi Xu, Changhui Wang , Xiukun Lin, Quanbin Zhang , Ning Wu*,？A tropomyosin-like Meretrix meretrix Linnaeus polypeptide inhibits the proliferation and metastasis of glioma cells via microtubule polymerization and FAK/Akt/MMPs signaling. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 145 (2020) 154–164 (*corresponding author)
3. Xiao Song Li , Ning Wu, et al. Degradation of different molecular weight fucoidans and their inhibition of TGF-β1 induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition in mouse renal tubular epithelial cells. Int J Biol Macromol. 2020, 151: 545-553.
4. Ning Wu, Chunyun Zhang, Changhui Wang, et al. Zinc-Doped Copper Oxide Nanocomposites reverse Temozolomide resistance in Glioblastoma by inhibits AKT and ERK1/2. Nanomedicine, 2018, 13(11), 1303–1318
5. Ning Wu, Andrew Fesler, Hua Liu, Jingfang Ju. Development of novel miR-129 mimics with enhanced efficacy to eliminate chemoresistant colon cancer stem cells. Oncotarget. 2017,Nov6; 9 (10) 8887-8897
6. Irena Rytblat#; Ning Wu #; huanl i Xu; xiukun Lin; Aharon Gedanken, In Vitro Studies of Polyethyleneimine coated miRNA Nano Microspheres as Anticancer Agent. Nano Research 2016, 9(6): 1609–1617 (#co-first author）
7. Ning Wu; Jiao Luo; Bo Jiang; et al. Marine Bromophenol Bis (2,3-Dibromo-4,5-dihydroxy- -phenyl)-methane Inhibits the Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells via Modulating β1-Integrin/FAK Signaling, Marine Drugs, 13(2), pp 1010-1025,2015/2/15.
8. Ning Wu; Jia Liu; Xiangzhong Zhao; et al. Cardamonin induces apoptosis by suppressing STAT3 signaling pathway in glioblastoma stem cells, Tumor Biology, 12(1), pp 9667-9676, 2015/6/15.
9. Ning Wu; Xiukun Lin; Xiangzhong Zhao; et al. MiR-125b acts as an oncogene in glioblastoma cells and inhibits cell apoptosis through p53 and p38MAPK-independent pathways, British Journal of Cancer, 2013, 109(11), pp 2853-2863, 2013/11/26.
10. Ning Wu; Lin Xiao; Zhao, Xiangzhong; Zhao, Jin; Wang, Jianpeng; Wang, Fengxia; Cao, Shousong; Lin, XiuKun, miR-125b regulates the proliferation of glioblastoma stem cells by targeting E2F2, FEBS Letters, 586(21), pp 3831-3839, 2012/11/2.
11. Ning Wu; Ai-Bing Yu; ,Hua-Bin Zhu; Xiu-Kun Lin, Effective Silencing of Sry Gene with RNA Interference in Developing Mouse Embryos Resulted in Feminization of XY Gonad, Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 2012(2012), 2012.
12. Ning Wu; Xiangzhong Zhao; Ming Liu; et al., Role of MicroRNA-26b in Glioma Development and Its Mediated Regulation on EphA2, PLos One, 6(1), 2011/1/14.
13. Jia Liu,#; Ning Wu,#; Leina Ma; Ming Liu; et al., Oleanolic Acid Suppresses Aerobic Glycolysis in Cancer Cells by Switching Pyruvate Kinase Type M Isoforms, PLos One, 9(3), 2014/3/13. (#co-first author）
14. Jia Liu #; Lanhong Zheng #; Ning Wu #; Leina Ma; et al., Oleanolic Acid Induces Metabolic Adaptation in Cancer Cells by Activating the AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Pathway, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 62(24), pp 5528-5537, 2014/6/18. (#co-first author）
15. ,Jia Liu #; Ning Wu#; Lei-Na Ma; et al., p38 MAPK Signaling Mediates Mitochondrial Apoptosis in Cancer Cells Induced by Oleanolic Acid, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 15(11), pp 4519-4525, 2014. (#co-first author）
Journal Reviews: Oncogene, microRNA, Autophagy, Future Medicine, Cell cycle, Scientific Reports, Plos One, Marine Drugs, et al.